The Secret Life of Fascia
Endorsed by the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia (BTAA)
SEMINAR with instructor John Wilks
Introductory Course2 days - 16 hours
- Minimum number of participants for each course: 18
- Completion of Module 7 (128 hours minimum)
- Successful completion of written and practical assessments during Module 7
- Handing in of 10 case studies
- A recognized qualification (100 hours) in Anatomy and Physiology (excluded are doctors, nurses and physiotherapists)
- A current First Aid and/or CPR certificate
Being a member of the local Practitioners’ Association will enable you to be listed on the local association site and participate at “Advanced” and “Masters” optional courses. In order to maintain your association membership, it is obligatory to attend a two days Bowen course once a year, or a four days course every two years for preserving the technique’s accuracy.
Requirements for attending Bowen seminars:
- Short cut nails
- Comfortable clothing and shorts or bathing suit
- Two big towels
- A notebook
- Good mood!
Courses start at 09:00 and finish at 17:00 and include two coffee breaks and a break for (free) lunch between 13:00 – 14:00.
The seminar dates are subject to change in case of force majeure or if the minimum number of participants is not reached, in which case, the organizer will inform the participants in due time (at least one month in advance).
For more information please contact the designated instructor or our local organizer Stanka Stojkov at:
Tel.: 060 014 99 49